Rates & Dates
The Offshore Outpost Alaska 2019 season runs from May to September. Expeditions depart on Sundays from either Whittier at 3:30 PM or Cordova at 5:30 PM, and conclude the following Saturday in the opposite port at 9:30 AM.
2019 Departure Dates | 7-Day Voyages
May 12, 19*, 26
June 2*, 9, 16*, 23, 30*
July 7, 14*, 21, 28*
August 4, 11*, 18, 25*
September 1, 8*
*Ship travels in the reverse direction, from Cordova to Whittier, making similar stops.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Here is what’s included
- An expedition ship proven in northern waters with the spaciousness and intimate feeling of a yacht inside. You’ll enjoy the intimacy, comfort and exclusive feeling of a yacht on the interior- combined with the power, capability, and price of a specialty adventure cruise
- You and your travel companions will enjoy unmatched privacy- our six staterooms accommodate a maximum of 12 guests per week, and there are 8 crew members on board, resulting in one of the most personalized and memorable travel experiences of your life
- Choose from several activities each day to create a personalized experience in a setting that you won’t believe until you see it with your own eyes, Prince William Sound
- Kayak in remote coves with sea otters, watch glaciers calve into the sea, and hike through untrodden forests while the crew shoots photos of you to take home at the end of the voyage
- All activities on board and high-end adventure gear: single and double kayaks, fishing, binoculars for wildlife viewing. No need to pack your own!
- All meals and snacks (fresh, delicious cuisine including breads and desserts baked from scratch), prepared by our private chef
- The opportunity to catch fish on board: King (Chinook) salmon, Silver (Coho) salmon, Red (Sockeye) salmon, Lingcod, Rockfish, and Spot Prawns. Our chef will cook it for your next meal on board, or vacuum seal it for you to take home. You can also gather around the Big Green Egg on deck while our chef cooks your catch over a wood fire.
- All beverages, including two open bars (indoor and outdoor)
- 6 spacious staterooms offering unmatched privacy and comfort, complete with premium linens, a full en-suite bathroom, breathtaking views from large picture windows (6 ft x 3.5 ft), the option of a standard king or 2 twin beds, an HDTV for viewing movies from our extensive media library, the option of airplay or Chromecast from your own device, ample storage space, and Gilchrist & Soames amenities.
- The deep knowledge and years of experience of our expert staff in the destinations we explore
- Our small ship offers access to hidden bays and waterways that larger ships can’t access
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Spacious decks for lounging, wildlife viewing and gathering to catch up on the day’s activities
- 7 person jacuzzi
- We provide complimentary lodging in Anchorage on Saturday night, with complimentary transportation from the airport
- Round-trip airport transfers
- The environmentalist in you will enjoy a total connection with your surroundings and a deepened appreciation for conservation efforts where you explore
- The camaraderie of like-minded travel companions
- Every guest departs with a flash drive filled with photos of their trip
- Reusable insulated bottle to use on your trip and take home
SIGN-UP to receive the latest expedition news, photos and stories from the sea!